Terms and Conditions
1) No purchase is necessary and entry is free.
2) The competition is not open to NanoView Biosciences employees and their relatives, or anyone professionally connected with the prize offered in this competition. NanoView Biosciences reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
3) It the sole responsibility of the entrant to ensure that contact details and email addresses are accurate, and that NanoView Biosciences is informed of any changes to these. NanoView Biosciences accepts no responsibility for any changes that are not properly notified from the time of submission of entry to the time that the winner is announced.
4) Each research proposal submission meeting the specified criteria will be entered into the competition, and the winning entry will be decided by an independent scientific panel that includes extracellular vesicle(EV) researchers. The judges’ decision is final.
5) Winners of the contest will receive a complimentary analysis service whereby NanoView Biosciences will characterize EV samples supplied by the contest winner based on a mutually-agreed experimental design. The winning study design must use the ExoView Tetraspanin or Tetraspanin Plasma Kit, which will be provided free of charge by NanoView. NanoView will colocalize up to 3 markers of the contest winner’s choosing on the vesicles captured on the sensor surface included with the Tetraspanin Kit. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Participants must be eligible to receive the prize under applicable local laws and regulations, and NanoView Biosciences is not liable for any tax or other duties that might be incurred. These are the responsibility of the contest winner.
6) Data generated by NanoView on the winner’s samples will be analyzed and delivered for discussion and hopefully future publication. Any discoveries using NanoView’s intellectual property will remain the intellectual property of NanoView Biosciences. Similarly, any discoveries using winner’s intellectual property will remain the intellectual property of the contest winner. Any discoveries using both NanoView’s and winner’s IP will share IP licensing.
7) The promoter’s full name and business address is: NanoView Biosciences, 1380 Soldiers Field Road, Suite 1000, Boston, MA, USA 02135.
8) The closing date for entries is May 31st, 2019. The winner will be notified via email by July 5th, 2019.
9) By entering the competition, contestants agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations. No correspondence will be entered into.
10) By entering the competition, contestants give permission for NanoView Biosciences to contact them for further discussion/clarification of entry details, to produce scientific or promotional communications, and to share marketing materials with them.
11) All participants agree that a summary of their research proposal and/or select details of their application submitted via https://www.nanoviewbio.com/contest may be published on the NanoView Biosciences website and social media platforms following the official announcement of the winner. No personal data will be published or shared with third parties.